Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What happened to my Mathematics???!

AikSss…!! Mathematics now for me is no more as easy as ABC; I have no idea what is going wrong!! What I had anticipated was totally wrong and even my powerful brain also could not figure it out!


In secondary school, I never worry about my mathematics as it was my best subject. And even not do revision or study, I also can score my mathematics paper easily! But, now… It was shame to say that I had broken my own record in my entire life! My last mathematics test paper only scored for 40% and it was FAIL! (Passing Marks – 45%). On that particular moment, I really could not believe what had come into my sight. It was the worst marks in my history! I had never failed in this subject and on the spot, I could feel that tears started stinging my eyes. Although I had do revision before the test, I also cannot score the paper. Perhaps I didn’t do enough exercises. =[


Since after then, I had promised myself that I must work harder than before in order to maintain my mathematics level and also score for it. Today, I had taken my second mathematics quiz and I think I had prepared well before took the paper. Hope that I can score that paper!!




GamBaTeH for Mathematics!!

2 comments: