Thursday, May 5, 2011

What an UNEXPECTED day~!

It’s has been long time I didn’t write in foreign language – English. Let’s ROCK this blog with the language I use everyday here~!

Really~! What an “ordinary” unexpected Thursday. Yeah, today is Thursday^^

What a shocking grade for my Management assignment. It’s was totally out of expectation even my powerful brain also have no idea about that. I get a “B”~!!! (It’s not a good marks, I know.) But, I have not expect myself to get a such high marks. Deep in my heart, I only wish I’m not going to fail this very assignment or at least get a “C” for it. Why I aim for such a low marks? OR, in other words, WORST marks ever people hoping for~! The reason is very simple; I did the assignment last seconds and not last minutes. A twelve pages research report I done within 24hours and I got “BBBBBB” for it. Should I proud of myself??! HehE^^ For you all information, “B” grade is the average marks in my tutorial class and there were only two people got an “A”. This proves that my mark was not really terrible. But, there were people who got “C”. I’m kinda curious how they do their assignments? Since I can finished it within a day and get an average marks; how come they can’t?? t=.=????? Isn’t they do it within the last 2 hours? I really wish I have the courage to approach them and ask them face to face… =P

Here is the PROVE~!Assignment's GRADE

 

What a friendly UStay reception counter officials. I didn’t know that they are so friendly and helpful until I post an emergency “SOS” in UStay 2011’s facebook page. I’m waiting for another McKenzies/Clumberland resident to save me. But, who knows, in the end, is the reception officials who rescued me… Glad to be UStay resident (BUT, the rent is kinda EXPENSIVE)~!

Following is the details;UStay 2011

 

UNEXPECTED DAY, end~!

 

My shoulder is always for you.

Don’t worry, she will be alright~!

No comments:

Post a Comment